Sunday, December 9, 2012

life changing in 2013

Bismillahirahmanirahim~

I know what it's like to be so mad that i go into this blind rage and dont event remember what i said or i did. I also know what it's like to be heartbroken that i cant even look at myself in the mirror without bursting into tears. I know what it's like to have so many bad things happen to myself that i start to lose faith in everything...i just know...
However i've also known times of pure joy and happiness and if i can just keep it through all of the hard times...and maybe, just maybe i will be able to find the faith I thought i had lost forever~

and so...here i raise up even higher...~ I have a PLAN for 2013..its a HUGE one! I've already talked about this with the whole family and they've been really supportive. Alhamdulillah~

Them..they are even helping me with this one and that makes me really happy to the max!! THANK YOU~ u know..u all means a LOT TO MY LIL WORLD here. 
I'm going to plan and prepare for it. It has been 3 months down the road...went thro kinda a bumpy ride i mean..but hell yeah,it was nice and meaningful all together. This few months really tot me much to survive, enjoy and work my ass out....wouldn't be that easy without all the supports and blessings,thou~ 
And so now..i need to fully ready for this. I just really, really hope i get what we been plan all this while. Obviously i know the process wont be a walk in the park but I'll try and try until i get actually get it. *crossfingers* 

Well i dont wanna spill the full details yet, but if you're familiar wt the below photo, then this will give you a hint ;)

hee~ lets keep the faith with us^_^ xx
peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment