Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Self.....

Lately i've been slightly down upon whats happening in my life. Mainly its all about relationship, friendship and myself. How well i always said that i know exactl what i want in this world but to honest i dont know a thing actgually. It seems i had the things what i want so far...but still i feel the emptyness inside me..its like a puzzle that i'm still searching for the piece to conclude everything and that one lil piece of puzzle went missing.....what was that? its like answer a question with out me knowing the question is....So, i came across this motivational Poem by Edgar A. Guest.. The words he used gave me some picture to reflect upon what kind of answers i search for myself. It helps me more or less i can say......Guess the One lil puzzle is L.O.V.E... Love myself..love my family..love the friendship and love as much as i could give for me to get the ONE EVER LASTING LOVE to myself.
A Motivational Poem
Myself
Poet: Edgar A. Guest

I have to live with myself and so
I want to be fit for myself to know.

I want to be able as days go by,
always to look myself straight in the eye;

I don't want to stand with the setting sun
and hate myself for the things I have done.

I don't want to keep on a closet shelf
a lot of secrets about myself

and fool myself as I come and go
into thinking no one else will ever know

the kind of person I really am,
I don't want to dress up myself in sham.

I want to go out with my head erect
I want to deserve all men's respect;

but here in the struggle for fame and wealth
I want to be able to like myself.

I don't want to look at myself and know that
I am bluster and bluff and empty show.

I never can hide myself from me;
I see what others may never see;

I know what others may never know,
I never can fool myself and so,

whatever happens I want to be
self respecting and conscience free.

No comments:

Post a Comment