Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dam Dam Dum Raya...rayaa....

The past week has been quite a trip down memory lane for me. Between Hari raya Aidilfitri open houses and catching up with friends to celebrate my only niece upcoming 2nd birthday, i've been meeting up with people I've not seen and spoken to in quite sometimes..erk..minus the chatting part on BBM.

Yet, what really makes me happy is how we are still able to have conversations, share laugher and confide in each other as if the last time we met was just the day before. Like many people, i have made friends at different stages of my life.

The thing about me is that i usually have trouble moving on.Some of my friend's biggest memories of me from primary school had to be the last day of standard six when i was hugging my teacher and bawling my eyes out. Never mind, i was going to see many of these people in secondary school a couple of months later or that we would keep in touch but for me it was the end of era.

My feeling continued through many other stages of my life where during my secondary school i did attended various camps and workshops in my teenage years. It never got easier for me until I finished college and starts my career.

For me, Raya seems to be the same. I can feel that at this point of age, i'm 25 by the way....Raya doesn't seems enjoyful and exciting. There's no more feel of celebrating it with colorful new outfit..not that i used to. That very feelling seems to fade away with time. If i'm 15 perhaps i'll still enjoy my Raya that way. Not to say that very will go through this phase of life..maybe it happen to certain individual only. People say that, its about time we celenrate with our 'own family'...that what many of my friends said.

1st time ever, i didn't make my 'baju raya'. I did some recycle in my wardrobe and use what ever i can wear during Raya. But i got a pair of SEXY new shoe...couldn't get rid in buying new shoes...man..i'm just being a normal typical women here^_^ Lots of good things happen in the 1st week of Raya...and i'm so glad that i surrounded by such a great family and good friends. Guess what..i couldn't mention their names here cos its like i've a loooongggggg list of names..there a re good people indeed and i'm so thankful to God for making them be part of my life. Love*

I was all happy through out the 1st day of Raya till last Tuesday. I was a lil bit shocked when i received a text message from my sis saying that, Mama have to be admitted. Mama didn't feel quite good for couples of days but i tot is a normal fever. Till my sis brought her to Hospital and she need to be admitted immediately......Thank God the operation all done last nite. Alhamdulillah. And now i can see my face glow once again...... :) I'm so proud that i've been raise up in a wonderful family.....

Salam Lebaran..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment