Sunday, September 18, 2011

Raya 2011

Its been a while i didn't happen to write down on my life journal. Gosh! such a hectic schedules i have right now. Ever since i lost my gooooood friend, arwah Shakirah Hani, i try to put back my focus on a normal daily life circle. We both are too attached bout few months before Allah took her from her family and her closest friend. It took me for awhile..bout 2 3 weeks to adjust things back to normal as normal as it is before. And yeah..time to express my words and feelings thro this lil e-note book of mine~ My Ramadhan Alhamdulillah i filled it with such a well manner behavior where i welcome almost everything goods to me. Alhamdulillah.

Raya comes with peace to me and i can feel the whole lots different this very year. Perhaps, i gotta celebrate raya with a lil more joy knowing there is someone i love indeed who is my own Boyfriend. such awkward things to find that i've changed slowly to someone good...i mean...not to say that i'm a bad person..somehow there a bad behavior/characters in me slowly fade away. and i donno how does it happen..its shows that THE LOVE FACTOR really works now for me. hmm....Alhamdulillah...for that. My prayers slowly been answered by Allah swt.

Person who are really important and will be there for me at the most everything that i do in this entire world...




Straight face guy- but i Love him.....hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment