Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He is just another Ex of mine....

i know some people may got offended if knowing that i'm going out with my Ex. Well, let me put this way, guess its about time to catch up with each other stories. The one we had fallin in love seems so hard to just ignore him and put him as a stranger in our life. Its impossible. Perhap for me what i always do is being friends with him...Everybody kinda hard to go out with his/her Ex. But as for me once i've move on that means i'm confidently say he's gonna be my friend till the end of my life.In God wills i supposed...
So, He pick me up from home and we went for a movie....it was such a short time with him but packed with full of stories. As usual i aint got nothing much to share with him as i'm kind of a reserve person when it comes about feeling and stuffs. Guess what, each other actually is seeing someone at the moment. He reveal his but i'm not....there's no point i'm telling him that i'm going out with a guy rite now... he sounds unbelievable! told him that since the break up i aint got any bf yet..i laughs like hell ok!and we laugh out 2gether!Gee.. Rather stay single, no commitment at the moment cos i purposely choose to lives that way...
Going out with him, just 2 of us i figure out that there's no more feelings left and a room for him in me. He is just another Ex of mine.............:) yet still glad that he treat me good;)

No comments:

Post a Comment