Monday, March 29, 2010

My Style


Dear My Shopaholic Friends,

I'm bout to create my own online shop. I had sell some of my good stuffs on ground and have such a favorable feedbacks. This are some of my new collections that i would love to share with you. Those collections are MUCH MORE BETTER if you actually ignore the model and concentrate on how pretty and cute the outfits.:) Have a good look on it. Interested??Yyou can email me at Lindaroos_07@hotmail.com or text me at 0127742737.


WHITE RAMBA TOP , Free Size - RM45


GREY BLOUSE Size: S, M (Sold Out) - RM 62



Smart Casual..LONG GREY VEST, Free Size - RM 40
GREAT DEAL!!--> GREY BLOUSE + LONG GREY VEST = RM95


CUTE BLACK POLKA DRESS, Size: S-M - RM 55
GREYish ROCKSTAR JACKET(cotton-leather), S-M - RM 185
GREAT DEAL!!---> BOTH FOR RM 200
So, how to you think bout the above colllection? There are more to come. Mind that those collection are ALL IMPORTED! Always view my blog to update yourself with new items as my online shop, My Style website is still under construction. Sorry for inconvenience:)
Live Well,
Love Much,
Laugh Often,
Wear Cute Dresses! :)
Till then.
Muchas Gracias!~
xoxo
Sincerely,
Dr. Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment