Saturday, May 22, 2010

outdoor bersama teman



Last week dalam kesibukkan aku ni aku make my time to actually went out for ourdoor portraiture with my close friends. Teman aku sorank ni yang bernama Atiqah,who will get marry soon with Arip who happen to my close friend as well. Both of them actually teman yg aku kenal time study at MMU. Until now we close gile...like really2 close. stok yg menganjeng,pranked each other x der hal la...! Tiqah is the closest friend who 1st pronounced to get marry among all of us. yahooo....glad and soo bloody excited for her big day!!! nway, she requested me to take some of her pre-wedding pictures...with an open arms i'm so glad to!

I'm always with my own crazy and unique idea to came out with a classic gift for her wedding day. Instead buying her stuffs, i planned to just take one of her best shot with her future hubby and print it on CANVAS as big as MY WALL PICTURE in my room. probably u wont know bout that...its something like leonardo da vinci's painting on canvas. eceh! nak gempaq je kan...well.. Thats will be my major surprise for both of them...(hopefully menjadi la kan)...

well....how could i ever thank God to make me meet such a good and wonderful friends as them....they pratically know me inside and out and we shared all the joy and tears together...now that one of us decided to go to another stage of life, we are so happy and will pray for both of them in smoothly going through such a wonderful path of marriage life. OMG! it makes me wanna get marry really soon,thou....but yeah...to think that i've no one who really i'm into it..lupakan je la hasrat tu...huhu..

with love and heart, i made this piece of art work for us to remember in the days to come....

Saat itu....saat indah untuk aku,dia dan kami....

No comments:

Post a Comment