Monday, August 2, 2010

A Birthday Vacation


A vacation! With the planned all set up for about 2 months back..all done, I'm going to do something unusual, I'm taking a birthday vacation! So here we go!! I left on Thursday, July 29th, and back on July 31st . It's *conceivable* that its gonna be such a wonderful vacation as i’m going with 3 of my besties(all girls) plus there will be at least 9 out of 10 crazy plans awaits us. Therefore i would like to pronounce here that i’m almost went crazy whenever hang round with my besties. I thought i wanna update every single things that we did thru a web browser as we all are using BB and iphone, but don't count on it. This is our chance to get away. I never know what that means, every time it's different. My main objectives for this period are to have my very own moment enjoying my 3 perfect days with bunch of psychos & most beautifool ladies;) Do a lot of water sports since our friend, Sikin was very excited texting everybody saying that she just bought her new underwater camera absolutely for this Langkawi trip!

Our underwater production!whee....hehe








Guess what, our friend, Shara was so lucky to won a lucky draw and get her own canon compact camera a week before the trip. Everybody have their own compact camera for now...and..i don’t wanna miss a thing so i did bought a gift for myself 2 days before the trip. Its sounds typical for some people but yeah..its just a thing i think i really wanna have it for myself. A 2nd big present i bought for myself. Other things that we had planned is to lay back and do some talking non-serious stuff, partying(enjoy live bands) and visit(island hoping) with friends. Everyone else seems to enjoy every moment and i LOVE to see those sparkling smile in their face which make me happy to know that what I’ve been through couples of weeks ago make my life went up and down. Deep inside me, I know i’ll end my July with such an interesting and wonderful birthday celebration.

For that i would love to express my appreciation to my besties, Shara, Sikin and Leen to plan a trip to Langkawi. Even though u all knows how much Langkawi means to me personally...hehe. It isn't often that I say this, but I wanted to thank you for being such a good friend. You are always around when I need you, always willing to listen when I need to talk, and always ready to organise something fun when I need a break. You are one of the most important people in my life, and when I count my blessings I always think of you. I don't think I could have gotten through the last few years without you. Through the break-ups and career changes and how i actually move on and you all were always around to lend a hand and tell a joke. I appreciate that more than you know. I did my part and promised to baked u all brownies..and its happen on my special 25th birthday Hope its taste good as our friendship ;)


Now let us prepare our mind to be back to our REALITY LIFE and nganjing2 rakan2 through all the pictures taken ya;) haha. Love u! And roger if u wanna chill or...we just have to take a break for fews days from each other perhaps...i donno...hehe...3 days spend time with u ols was the BOMB!

I’ll get all pictures upload soonest...promise :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment