Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Confusion

I hate to say that i'm crying all alone in my room....

its been quite awhile i didn't cry like a lil kid...

my tears will come out when something/someone touched about family....

my world is my family....

how difficult my life would be without my family around..Gosh! i couldn't imagine it...

Somehow i feel like i'm too dependable on them..till my mom started to talked to me...

She looks really worried...who's gonna look after me if she's not around anymore...

Who's gonna take care of me? knowing that i'm lil bit hard to handle in some ways....

would someone make me happy as i am now...

And i started to cry....... i ran to my room...and tonite i'll be sleeping with tears pouring down...

Mama, sorry if i put u in such a hard time...

I realized now, i've to stand on my two feet and deal we everything as an individual...

Sorry for not introduce u to my last special boyfriend..u know him after i declared 'i'm no longer with him no more'...

I know how much u love to see me happy being with him...but the truth is.. i faked it..

Pretend everything is cool between us but actually it wasn't...

If mama would possibly understand what i'm going through, for sure i can see tears on ya sweet face...

But...i just dont like to see u cry nor to make u cry especially about me...

Trust me mama...i know how to lead my way..InsyAllah.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment