Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm scared!!!..i really am...

Well..where do i start..hmmm..I've to go thro a minor surgery. Hopefully its a minor just like what doctor told me. I've been hospitalised 2 years ago and now here i come through it agian. And i hate that so freaking much....all i know is i'm the only one making so much trouble...i'm always the one who gets people worried about and most of all i'm a trouble maker. Although that i'm hyper enuff to stands on my 2 feets but at the end of the day..when grey clouds coming my way..i definetely turn to my only mom and family....

I scared....and obviously sorry to make u guys felt worries and all. I didn't even wanted this sickness...well, things happen for a reason. Maybe God send me another sign* for just do what i supposed to do in life...I did that...as far as i'm concern la..Hope everything turn out great for me..another 2days we gonna celebrate Ramadan.Gosh! another year of Ramadan...and then Raya...how time flies really fast. What did i do on Last Year Ramadan?? owHH..ya..bz as always with works, life and meeting someone new! LoL....



ok..i'm trying hard here to keep on bubbly like normal as i'm really wanna forgot about my surgery which will happen 2moro MORNING!! hope the doctor will put me on sleep 2nite..and 2moro noon when i wake up..everythings done! back to normal...........the happy,bubbly,hyper Linda Roos....:) and i can EAT ANYTHING that i want...find new love and stay forever....InsyAllah....^_^

OK!! LETS GET IT DONE@ and I'LL BE LINDA ROOS AGAIN!!!!!wheeeeeeeeeee...........
(doain tuk saya ya...)

2 comments:

  1. as i mentioned before. nothing to worry about. so, get well an be the the mighty bubbly linda roos again. haha

    ReplyDelete