Sunday, August 23, 2009

The holy month of Ramadan
For all Muslims has begun.
Praising Allah through the day,
From dawn to dusk we fast and pray.
We pay zakah (charity) for those in need,
Trying hard to do good deeds.
When the sun has set,
and day is done-I'll break this chain,
but only one.By the end of Ramadan,
this whole chain will be all gone!
It's time for Eid and lots of fun!!!
This Video was taken back then a week after my birthday. I asked my mom to do 'Kenduri Doa Selamat' for me and for the upcoming Ramadan at our lovely home. And Alhamdulillah in turn out great and guess what..my mom did invited The Orphanage from Klang to deliver their very own Nasyid as entertaiment that day. I'm glad my mom had sucg initiative. And one more thing..on that particular day, my mom been announced as a 'Ketua Wanita Masjid' for Kampung Tunku. Congrats mama. U deserve it and of course we proud of you..we always do.:)
Enjoy the clip;)

No comments:

Post a Comment