Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Terakwih Tears.....

Alhamdulillah Ramadan comes again....it is the most holy month of year for Islam. Time for us, muslim to show their love to Allah through personal sacrifice and self discipline. I feel even blssed and grateful in celebrating this ramadan. I know something is holding me, but i believes is the time i should focus in devoding myself towards Allah. I wanna feel peace and fix all the remedies that happen to be in me. I know Ramadhan is the perfect time..i can feel the different than other days...

I was so excited to go for my 1st terakwih. I know that mama ususally will go with me. But this time around not even mama, guess what, my sister in law alson now walked together to the mosque stated behing our house. There we go one big happy family. To my surprise, everyone in my family somehow i can feel are so earger in welcoming this Ramadan. We actually have chemistry running round amongst us. Guess what? The whole family actually went for 'solat terakwih'..for instants it was wayyy tooooo loooong for my sister to actually go to mosque for solat terakwih. She always do that at home by herself. Only me and mom used to went to the mosque together.

As i stand besides my mom, there was a lady besides my mom who happen to be my mom's friend. I heard their conversation while i'm quitely sat down besides my mom watching the whole evironment. My mom's friend asked with whom does my mom came with? and my mom answered proudly with 'my daughter' as she pointed her finger to me. I straight away smile nad shake hands with that aunty. Then i heard she said something like this...

' Alhamdulillah...you actually came and brought along your daugther.How grateful you are..Your daughter seems sincere to follow you.' and then she smile at me..........geee...smilling*

As i'm smiling the tears in my eyes started to poured out. But i'm kind of hide it. I just dont like my mom sees me cying like a lil kid anymore. I believes that my mom knows that i'm strong enuff to stand on my own now. Crying for me is just another sign to show that we are weak...that is why i'll try not to cry in front of people ...So that we were praying solat terakwih together. As i was doing my praying my heart feels like i'm facing such a peaceful moment..and suddenly there was a drop of tears pouring slowly on my cheek. As i was reading the mother of all Surah, i can see the images of a person that i truely missed all this while...the person that i always look up for..the love that i always wanted..its the images of my late dad :( while at that time i was standing besides a women that are strong enuff to take his place and brought up such a wonder family in her own hands...she in my mom!! T_T God, there are nothing much i could ask...i still and always pray seeking for Your Bless in giving my mom a good health and happiness... If she's happy i'm more than happier......Through out terakwih i cried....cry cos of how thankful i am and blessed for what Allah created for me...I have such a wonderful mom indeed........

Selamat Menyambut Ramadan..and have a pleasant one this very year to me, family and friends ^_^ InsyAllah....

1 comment:

  1. salam ramadhan al-mubarak linda..!

    hope ull be blessed today n the rest of the month.. take care dear.. selamat berpuasa!

    ReplyDelete