Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another day..another love for me....


Have i ever been in love? i mean fallin in love so seriously with someone? Yes i did! Its Horrible i can say. It makes me so vulnerable. It opens my chest and open up my heart to welcome and it means for someone to get inside. On top of that it also open a huge opportunity to that very someone to mess me up. I build up all these defenses, build up a whole uit of armor, so that nothing can hurt me than the one stupid person just know how to push the right button over again and makes my heart melt bit by bit...So i gave him a piece of me..He did something dumb one fine day that sponteneously kissed me without me knowing how to re-acted...and left me all confused and the next thing i knew my life isn't my own life anymore. Loves take hostages. It gets inside me and the next following things i knew it eats me out and leaves me crying in the darkness. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's in a soul-hurt, a real gets inside me and rips me apart and i feel the pain...Therefore, please stop hurting me again..before i stop believing and stop loving...

One told me that Love is like energy. It can never be created or destroyed. It is just always there. I happen to realize that fact and myself have to learn that as soon as i'm stopped loving and hoping for his love in the way that i actually open another room for someone else in my heart. Now all i've to do is find out where that love went. The next thing i'll know that the love will go to whoever the next person had captured my heart and will cherish my days with something more colorful than previous life i had. That next person could be one of my friend, or someone i might not even think that i will llike him more than a friend..its just a thing that i've to find out myself, accepting and be glad who ever that i'm seeing right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment