Sunday, September 16, 2012

...The end of sumthing is always be the beginning.. ~

Happy Malaysia Day People :)
The good thing about today, 16th September 2012 not just that its Our Malaysian Day but also its the day when i feel amazing and proud on myself and the people who eventually have lend me their hands, believes and support.Thank you and Alhamdulillah~ *heart*

Finally..my kinda project is on~ 



Senang aje to see everything run smoothly as plan. More to come people and i always remind myself that keep on believing as others did ... InsyAllah~

" There is inner beauty in a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way...
There is beauty in myself whose confidence comes from experiences, I definitely know that I can fall at any time, but always pick myself up and keep moving on once again"~  -Linda Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment