Monday, January 7, 2013

Disebalik lipatan kain itam....o_0



This is somehow my own experience to witness such thing rite in front of my eyes. ..hehe. semakin aku travel semakin terbuka minda aku ni...i mean panjang btul akal aku merayap in that sense. Familly trip to London and Paris was not just a Family trip to just having fun...for me, in every of my journey it wakes me up with new things to be ponder about. So this time was about benda duniawi ni....i’ve seen and i felt it. U know.. girls who been in such high fashion city..My God!! Tergugat iman...eceyh! me being such a typical girl back then in London..shopping sakan!! Bought lots of stuffs for my siblings, friends, and business partners and of course la to myself.

Semua shopping mall i was in on BOXING Day..till da day my mom said, lets go to HARRODS!! Well...mmg i planned to go there to look for my fav handbag. On the way to Harrods, mama told me, that was the shopping mall my late Abah used to shop with her...from perfumes, handbags to home stuffs! No wonder la..mama extra syok nk ke harrods. Lol

We actually spiltted when i got to harrods. I was going to handbags department and mama was in upper level. And yeah, this was the part i see and i learn. I’ve choose the handbag which I think I  like to buy and was been told to check the goods at the front counter. Well..it was actually a small room wt a counter. Guess x de la panjang sgt kena beratur cos just me and....this one Pak Arab and 2 of the sales person in the glass room.

Aku tgk kan aja Pak Arab ni...bkn main lg dia beli handbag sampai 4 5 ketul! Hiks! And those handbag is not cheap plak tu...the one in know it cost about 13K in Ringgit Malaysia k. Aku rasa ada gak 50K dia abis ni. So, while waiting for him to settle his payment...yang ada je la x kena tu..i watched him deal with the sales person. Then he looked at me...”you wanna pay 1st??”...and i was like.. “err..yeah sure..whichever easy with you”.. dalam hati aku bagus gak aku bayar dulu..pak arab ni gile cerewet!! Skali the sales person said, “ sorry maam, you have to wait for awhile cos we did scan 2 of this Man purchase items”..LoL! “ i’m good with that, no worries,” i replied! And this Pak Arab smile at me while im bout to sit on the couch! Huhu....Deal punya deal..pak arab tu confirm amik 5 beg!!! So i stood up blk and beratur la behind him...”and the total is 6,892 pounds all together”...that wasn't surprised me at all...I was surprised and shocked when the Man actually open up his Briefcase FULL WITH MONEY..siap berikat-ikat. OMG!!! He was paying with CASH with a sum total of more than thousand!! Ya Rob....Kaya nyerrrrrrrr this dude (i was saying this in my heart with my eyes was wide open seeing those cAsh!) . Knowing me...muke surprised aku ni mmg x ley cover lansung arr..Benci! sampai pak arab tu look at me...haha. “ This is my Pride”! wah gitu sih....jgn nk belagak sgt la...then he started to talked...”bought this  for my wife and daughters” (sambil tunjuk istri and anak2 pompuan dia yang semua BERPURDAH ye tunggu kat luar bilik kaca tu). Perghhhh!!!

He asked me am i here alone ?  dalam ati aku klo aku ckp yes ada nanti kes culik terjadi ni...but as i scanned him from up to toe..he looks very pleasant and a family type of guy..i guess. Once he'd paid all handbags, his wife and daughters came and approached him. That moment i can feel the room totally filled with love and happiness....before he went off he said sorry to keep me waiting and i looked at his wife and smile. Guess, di sebalik purdah tu pon dia senyum la kot kat aku ni yg beli satu je handbag just to reward myself.hehe. And in my heart.... UNTUNG nyer wanita berkain itam ni...bkn untung sebab dapat handbag...Untung berlipat ganda cos she actually hv a husband that really knows to value ‘Darjat seorang Wanita”..Why did i said that?? His Husband actually told me as he was paying those purchase goods.. “THIS IS MY PRIDE” (teringat muke bangga dia ckp benda ni)....aww !come on~...i really know how to read between the lines, thou. Don’t you all get it?

Well...in my words i would explain...his wife and daughter are his Pride...terkawal maruah isteri and anak2 pompuan dia, maka darjat wanita itu tinggi la di mata dia~ even heaven terletak dibawah tapak kaki kaum hawa or Ibu. MasyAllah~ i just gor it! BINGGO! And his wife as she passed thro me.. i heard she said softly...” Assalamualaikum”...erk....”waalaikumsalam”..*SMILE* :)

Maybe dalam  jubah itam and purdah tu simpan rahsia yang hanya the husband and wife je tau. Concept nyer dalam islam is Perempuan kena berlawa hanya untuk SUAMI nya aje ye. And for that maybe the husband x de hal la abiskan sampai ribuan pounds for his only “PRIDE that will shadow him to a highest Jannah”~wah..class gitu kan~ ehem..amacam u ols...bley buat tak?? Jeng jeng jeng...hehe. I was toOooOoo freaking Impressed till my mama came and spotted me termenung...lol. and my adik always sentapkan me with...”woiii...termenung keja setan la” haha!  Pfft!

So jangan memain u ols...disebalik kain itam itu punya handbag hermes, channel, prada, and couch taw....yang hanya tuk kepuasan si isteri tercinta and tatapan sang suami yang penyanyang. Tu smua duniawi tu yang buat this family tak belagak sgt..serious klo jumpe kat luar ni npk cam arab2 yang biasa je...yang slaloo buat kecho..but this one is different..looks like very educated and rasa nyer dlm aliran “Al-bashi” kot..huhu...rasa nyer la..cos its freaking RICHHHHH~ *_* lol



-end-

Xx pweace!

No comments:

Post a Comment