Monday, February 28, 2011

L.A.Z.Y D.A.Y................. ^_^'












I miss the time where I stayed at home alone.And looking out from my house.Especially during thunder storm rain, where no computer, tv and even radio is on....Just me lying restlessly on my bed...

Only left my neighbour tiny barks against the angry, loud thunderstorm....

I used to love to dance under the rain, even now I do, but I never get my ass in trouble to dance under thunderstorm rain....

Therefore, today is a special day... I sat in front of my main door, looking out to the rain, listening to the thunder roars, smell the sweet rain drops... Whooppppsss, I forgot I totally lost my mind today. Out of focus in certain areas... i've always woke up wt so much things on my mind that i'd plan the nite before but as for today, the planned went somewhere else..and obviously the mood is everywhere. It was not completely well, but at least I'm make used my day with thinking and realizing things which stuck in my head for quite sometimes....

I didn't go to work today, in fact, I cancelled all my meeting and push it to tomorrow. I know i got to seal the deal and hit on my target for this week but something hold me back..thus, i'm enjoying my rest and relax at home, watching ASTRO-HBO accompany by my lil sophie, lying lazily on my favourite sofa and once a while check on my twitter and facebook....not forgetting replying texts to my lovely and handsome boyfriend... ^_^'

So far so good....and I just love my lazy day!!!!!! Looking forward to an aggressive and productive tomorrow...InsyAllah... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment