Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just a GF??

JUST A GF????... i cant stand it when people say, "you're Just a GF ?"! Yes, I am a GF as in for now (well at least a DAMN good one in becoming a real WIFE/MOM or whatever more official i supposed)! That really ring my bell to get to use on being LOYAL, RESPECT, TRUST, RESPONSIBLE, INDEPENDENT, PERSONAL ASSISTANT and i definitely in my situation rite now i will scare away the boogie man who trying to come and steal my respectful and trusted heart. I dont get paid holidays, sick pay or days off in loving someone and at the same time working my ass out for a better life/future. I don't even remember when is the last time i just sitting round without doing nothing. As far as im concern, i'm always on the moves and create sumthing interesting out of my simple life regardless being wt my Guy or not. Thats just me BEING A GF!! I may not be anything to you, but I am everything to someone!! eat that~ And pls rather than u do much of ya kinda talks why just u focus wt ya own life. My ears not a place to hear such rumors. and u know it hurts me!! it really does..DAMN! Dear God, wish for more peaceful heart and soul. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment