Monday, August 20, 2012

My Raya 2012


Assalamualaikum u ols~ I bet everybody rite now is still enjoying their ketupat rending..well..SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI J Obviously every RAYA pon is all about FORGIVENESS..u know like forgive and forgets sort of things. Yang jauh didekatkan...yang silap di maafkan..eceyh~ something that u probably heart from TVC or Radio ad. Hiks!





The Feelingof My Raya 2012 is just GREAT as usual.....
There is so much I want to say but honestly I do not know where to begin, Raya is all about Family, get together, appreciation and forgiveness. I think each years i tend to get emotional and sentimental here and there. You know, we are all aging and as we raise up we have keep the memories with us. The one thing that always touches my heart will always be Family value and of course our dearest Mama. Every year during Raya time, she will always cry and gave her few words to each of her beloved sons and daughters.


Moment with my brother in law

Moment with my eldest brother...Mulia nyer hati My Mama to treat her Menantu same as her own son. Alhamdulillah~ (senang aku tgk ^_^' hiks!)
Mama have gone through so much in years. When I was young I remember every time Raya you never forgets to buy us new clothing, shoes and not forgetting Gold and Diamonds. You taught ya girls, me and sista how to be little ladies and of course you certainly did not wish for us to act like spoiled little brats! We learned manners, how to sit and when to keep our skirts down :p not running round with our Baju Kurung’s on and warned me not to join my brothers playing boys stuffs (fire crackers i was once taught was a boys dangerous things to play with) haha. Spankings were allowed when we were growing up and it hasn't seemed to harm me in anyway, it certainly did not make me cold or bitter a spanking here and there, it made me respect your point and now I realize what a hard head I was,but mama that is another discussion. Hee~ Those are the memories that I will cherish indeed J
As I type this tears well-up in my eyes because I know and i feel that you are going through so much hassles inraising all of us. I know it through your tears that run down each year of Eid. SuhannaAllah..if i could I ask more from God, I would ask Him to keep ya heart with no worries upon your children and of course to give you a better place in His highest Jannah...IinsyAllah. I know that God has a plan for all of us and I personally pray to God for us to have such a strong and happy family in our lackness, of course some people do have a pessimistic thinking but hey, I have always been the optimist and truly I try to find good in everyone , even when they upset me or break my heart.I have gotten that from you, people may say that you are naive', but what I believe is that you have given me a gift , it has been a beautiful gift, how many people can say that there heart is so giving? You have giving me the gift of being creative, strength and belief in myself. You see Mama although we may not have always met eye to eye on certain things you supported me regardless if I was wrong. You gave me wings to fly when I was young and pushed me out of the nest, the love you had when we hit the ground was the most unconditional love any mothers could give. You let me back into the nest to gather my feathers and let me fly again until I was able to fly on my own. Seriously, there are so many things i would like to speak up to you this morning while I was down on my two knees praising for your forgiveness........but i guess the tears just speak by its own~
There are so many more stories that I could write about but you know that they are wonderful memories forever etched in my heart and locked in a precious box in my mind and that I thank you from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes.
I love you for so many reasons,
I love you because you taught me respect,
I love you because you did not ever neglect,
I love you because you allowed us to be children
I love you because you disciplined with love,
I love you because you taught me how to bake,
I love you because you taught me how to cook,
I love you because even when I failed you never gave up,
I love you because you make me smile,
I love you because you love unconditionally,
I love you because you never placed any conditions on me,
I love you because you believed in me,
I love you because through any sorrow you are my sunshine,
I love you for so many other reasons and these are only a few , but I love you simply because you are only you! Not only on any special day but I will love you forever and always! Selamat Hari Raya, Mama J


Maybe next year i’ll talk about my siblings~ Guess, this raya we tend to celebrate it once again happily with our Dearest Mama. And plus, felt pity to our mama cos her baju raya last minute x siap  L (tapi tetap nk pakai hijau smua kann )



Moment with siblings and the kuntuts~

beautiful sister and mama *heart*

TV3 Brothers ;p

ehhh....how come this purple Man include in our Family Green Team...well look at his sampin got a lil of Green skit kan ^_^' hee~ 

hhh....here goes a song by Nat King-  i love you for sentimental reasons...cos i'm tend to hv this emoish and sentimental value in me...so nk lari skit dr mood lagu 'damm damm dumm bunyi mercun'. haha...this song s for those people in the picture that really means a lot to me! xoxo.PEACE!





No comments:

Post a Comment