Friday, April 13, 2012

confession pt 2

heartless? Ntah la...im still searching for an answer somewhere within my heart. im always be the one yg sgt passionate in everything i do...naknak in terms of work. i love what i currenly doing..bertemu and bercakap about media. its all about selling my kinda ideas to my clients. tiap saat aku bersyukur atas jalan yg dikurniakan pada aku ni. cuma....maybe benda yg lama sgt aku tahan dlm hati ni akhirnya mula bersuara....and suara tu sendri at this one point diri aku sendri cant really control it. its like my alter ego take role out of myself....subahannAllah...i gotta put myelf in order blk..stay focus and starts planning back. the battle field out there is biiiggggg and yes.....its waiting for me to get back on my track. a slip of support and understanding is all ever wanted and true blessing from the almighty, and those important people in my kinda life is the one that make me wake up early  and move on every single moment.

aku ni tau jalan ke depan je...klo hati tu dh nekad nk buat sumthing, beyond someone expectation i can show that i can do it and make it done.maybe policy idup aku sendri yg sentiasa ingin mencuba kelaianan...perhaps, yg not melampaui batas la kan~ erti give up dlm idup aku x sampai semudah tu untuk aku putusin till la i can smells a lil sign saying...its enuff.well aku percaya apa yg dikejarin if tanpa usaha and berbekal kan doa dan tawakal maka sia2 la kerja kite tu. Alhamdulillah, sejak dari kecik mama and arwah abah provide me erti kehidupn and at the same time i learn it myself. plg2 aku ingat is...life should be imbang...antaa duniawi and akhirat. seriously i still hold to that kinda believes to make me a  responsibility person. tiap langkah aku nk amik always the sign of two believe kluar and remind me that ape jua keputusan im bout to take it will lead to think beyond this temporary world~

so, if happen i mengadu what's beneath my heart to someone who i think practically understand me pretty well, at the end keputusan itu tetap atas pendirin aku sendri. maybe 2 3 of their words aku jdkan cahaya agar aku mendapatkan jawapan untuk myself. well, sedikit sebanyak ia boleh buat aku berfikir gak la secara straight and bukan ikutkan hati sgt kan.

No comments:

Post a Comment