Tuesday, July 17, 2012

meowww..ngiowwwwrr...


gosh~ Nape jiwa aku ni sejak dua menjak ni cam x tenteram...i mean...dh couple of nites i always hear cat meowinggg...and it sounds like my frosty which i officially stated on my mind he's gone forever dh....~ but after i did that.....klo memlm i tersadar time sleep cos of this meowingg sounds sure i will end up...'frostyyyy......frostyyy.....hmmp' :( felt like something bad happen to him.....and he try to find me T_T

im so sorrryyyyy....but mama said definitely i will meet u in another world..for sure u will wait for me...and we both actually can be really close more than before... u understand me and i can understand what u say as well.

but my abg said...nowdays mmg process kucing mengawan pon...nak2 time musim2 ujan ni kan...male cat mmg extra gataiii skit~ so he asked me to keep away my mistical story tu to myself... cisss!


IN LOVING MEMORIES~


No comments:

Post a Comment